NDMC Payslip 2023: To get your NDMC Salary Slip, Employee Corner Login, Registration & NDMC RMR EPF details you can visit www.ndmc.gov.in. Here on this website, employees can check their NDMC employee payslips. Furthermore, pensioners can get NDMC pension details.
The NDMC portal also offers services that allow the general public to check or pay their NDMC bill. Thus, concerned individuals should definitely visit the official website of NDMC.
NDMC employees can also get to know more about the NDMC bill payslip and NDMC RMR payslip. Since the portal has developed a specific page for each service. Hence, every visitor should follow the instructions specified by the NDMC.
So along with the NDMC payslip services, the portal also provides online civic services such as online electricity bills, water bills, and tax payments. There are other services such as online birth & death certificates, and medical services.
NDMC Payslip Employee Corner Login Online
Since you already know that you can generate your payslip online. However, as we mentioned that you must initially clear the NDMC payslip login at www.ndmc.gov.in.
As a result, you must have the mandatory details at the time of your login. Such details would be your Employee code and your NDMC login password. Every NDMC employee has a personal employee code.
So as a result, the portal identifies each employee based on their employee code and password. Below we have written the steps exclusively for NDMC employees other than RMR, contractual employees.
STEP 1. By now readers should know that first, you have to visit the official website of the NDMC viz, www.ndmc.gov.in.
STEP 2. Now once you are on the homepage of the website look for the Employee Corner option.
STEP 3. When you see that section place your cursor on that option. Then you need to click on the VIEW PAYSLIP option. Once you click on that option the NDMC login page appears.
STEP 4. On the NDMC Login portal, you have to enter certain details. So enter your Employee Code and your Password. The employee should also enter the Captcha code.
STEP 5. After entering your login credentials all you need to do is click on the Login button.
STEP 6. If you have entered the correct details your NDMC Payslip details will be displayed on your computer screen.
STEP 7. You can download or take a printout of the payslip of the month that you require.
|NDMC Payslip||Check Here|
NDMC Payslip Login Password Recovery
Since the NDMC login is mandatory, hence employees should always remember their employee code and password. Employees hardly forget their employee code. However, in terms of the password, many employees have been unable to log in due to an incorrect password.
So to enter the correct password employees either have to remember the password or create a new one. Any NDMC employee can create a new password through the portal of NDMC. But you must know the complete process set up by the NDMC.
In case you are unfamiliar with the proceedings then we can help you.
- STEP 1. You need to visit the official website of the NDMC. Here is the link to the official portal just click on it www.ndmc.gov.in.
- STEP 2. Now go to the Employee Corner. Then click on this option to view other services.
- STEP 3. To reset the NDMC login password you have to click on the VIEW PAYSLIP option. When you click on the view payslip option the NDMC login page appears.
- STEP 4. On the login page, you have to click on the FORGOT PASSWORD option. The option is available at the bottom of the page.
- STEP 5. After you click on the FORGOT PASSWORD option wait for the password recovery page to open. Once the recovery page opens you have to enter your EMPLOYEE CODE and the captcha code.
- STEP 6. So after you have entered your EMPLOYEE CODE and the captcha code you can click on the GENERATE OTP option.
- STEP 7. Minutes after you click on the Generate OTP option the portal forwards the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- STEP 8. Once you have received the OTP on your mobile phone you need to validate the OTP. SO enter the OTP in the required file and then click on the SUBMIT option.
- STEP 9. Now the NDMC password recovery page appears. Here you have to create a new password and click on the reset password. Finally, you have created a new NDMC payslip login password.
Recover Password: Click Here
NDMC RMR Payslip
Individuals can also check the NDMC RMR, TMR, and Contractual payslip detail at www.ndmc.gov.in. So if you are an NDMC employee under RMR, TMR, or contractual then even you are entitled to check your monthly payslip.
Here below we have given the full process. Taking the following steps can help you check your payslip and download it.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the NDMC, you can click the link provided here www.ndmc.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage go to the EMPLOYEE CORNER option. Click on the option to view all employee services.
- Then you have to click on the RMR/TMR Wage Slip option. Once you click on the option the payslip search portal appears.
- On this page, you have to provide the mandatory details. So select your WORKER TYPE. Then enter your WORKER CODE and enter the date, month, and year. You must also enter the captcha code.
- After you have provided all the details you can click on the Login option.
- Finally, you can see your personal NDMC RMR/TMR payslip details. To download click on the download option or you can take a printout by selecting the print icon.
Create a New NDMC Pension Password
Here you can find the answer to how to create a new NDMC Pension login password. Well honestly, creating a new password is simple for those who know about the process.
For the record, you can create a new password through the portal of NDMC pensioners portal. All you need to do is follow the official instructions.
- First, you have to visit NDMC’s website which is www.ndmc.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website look for the Employees corner option. When you see it click on the option to open the list of services.
- Now make sure to click on the Pensioners’ Portal. Once you click the option the website takes you to the Pensioners’ login portal.
- On this login portal look at the least side of the page, you will be an option that says FORGOT PASSWORD. Now click on that option to proceed further.
- The password recovery portal opens. Here you have to enter your USER ID and your registered mobile number. Then you have to enter the captcha code too.
- Then click on the Submit option. The website then sends you an OTP for password recovery. You have to verify that OTP is on the required page.
- Then once you validate the OTP you have to set a new password.
In order to benefit from the NDMC services, you can log in with your user id and password. However, if you have not registered with the portal then you need to create your account.
To create a new account or register with the NDMC you have to follow the online process of NDMC registration. The steps are simple if you are able to get to the NDMC registration portal.
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
The above-mentioned details are mandatory. So you must be able to provide the above-mentioned details. If you have these details you can finally carry on with your NDMC registration process.
- STEP 1. Click on the link to be directed to the NDMC registration page ndmc220.127.116.11.
- STEP 2. Once you click on this link it will take you to the NDMC Registration page. Here you have to enter your personal details which are mandatory for registration.
- STEP 3. When you have entered the required details you can click on the submit option.
- STEP 4. Finally, you have completed your NDMC registration. In the future, you can use the Registration number for your NDMC login.
Read: How To Check CRPF Pay Slip?
The New Delhi Municipal Council or NDMC is the municipal council of New Delhi the NCR of India. It was established on 16th March 1927. The NDMC is among the three major urban regions of New Delhi.
The set-up of the NDMC was considered with the objectives such as bringing uniformity in building regulations and audit revenue. The council also aimed to bring new legislation to the area under the NDMC.
Currently, under the NDMC, there are a total of 28 departments such as the Accounts Dept, Fire Dept., Information Technology Dept, Horticulture Department, and many more.